The Cloud Energy Solar Access Program is designed to support Nigerians to get over the frustrations of little or non-availability of electricity supply by switching to Sustainable self-generation of Electricity using Cloud Energy Solar System or conserving Electricity using Cloud Energy Inverters. The Solar Access Program removes the barrier of non-affordable Solar and Inverter Systems through the introduction of up to 12-month payment plan for Solar and Inverter bundles designed to create easier and effective access to solar energy.
The Cloud Energy Solar Access Program is for all Nigerians, employed and self-employed who own homes or live in a rented apartment, for big and small offices, schools, cooperatives, churches, mosques, banks, military and para-military institutions. All who wish to participate in the program need to produce valid identification, evidence of gainful or self-employment, evidence of responsible citizenship like utility bills, and an introductory letter from a bank and reference letter from their friends or employer or heads of department. With an initial payment of 30% of total cost and a plan that spreads the balance up to 12 months, the Solar or Inverter bundle is installed. All products in the bundle enjoy manufacturers’ warranty of between 2 – 25 years.
The benefits include:
Completed Application form and other required documents should be submitted to our office
By either Courier to:
Via email to:
We urge Nigerians, individuals and corporate bodies to key into the Cloud Energy Solar Access Program and endow yourself with access to constant electricity.
The Cloud Energy Solar Access Program is also designed to educate the public on the benefits of using Solar and conservation of electricity as a means of quickening the pace of the nation towards the attainment of the renewable energy goals of 2020. The program contributes to the fight against climate change and would create thousands of jobs in the clean energy sector.
Each solar or inverter bundle is configured to provide steady electricity in homes and offices running appliances like Fans, Televisions, radios, fridges, laptops, indoor lightings, perimeter lightings, etc.
1. Resellers may choose to use our technical staff for installation of products purchased, where they do not possess the technical ability to do so.
2. Requests for installation quotes and technical support should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org also.
PRODUCT WARRANTY & SUPPORT
1. All products under the reseller program carry our product warranty as follows:-
a. Battery - 1year
b. Inverters - 1 year
c. Solar Panels - 10 years
2. Resellers are encouraged to inform customers of the support for our products 24/7. Modest charges apply for routine maintenance and repairs.
SALES COMMISSION PAYMENT
1. Resellers shall be entitled to a 5% sales commission upon meeting a sales target of N2.0million (Two Million Naira only).
2. Commissions are paid directly to the reseller whenever this sales target is attained.
Kindly note that Cloud Energy reserves the right to review the terms and conditions for the payment of the commission, and all resellers will be duly informed by mail anytime this review is done.